Partner with us!
Host a PlayAble playgroup at your organisation/clinic.
For almost a decade, Playgroup Queensland has delivered facilitated playgroups for young children with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or those children showing characteristics of ASD. After two years of trial and review, Playgroup Queensland developed PlayAble, a program that marries evidenced-based group intervention (i.e. Early Start Denver Model, ESDM), with facilitated playgroups for families with a child aged two-to-five who has an ASD diagnosis or is undergoing assessment.
PlayAble is looking to partner with likeminded organisations. The benefits to you of investing in PlayAble are:
- One of its kind as a group-based intervention.
- Opportunity to expand your service offerings.
- Chance to deliver an evidence-based therapy program without needing to schedule staff.
- It is a unique income stream.
- Branding opportunity.
- Cross-marketing opportunities with Playgroup Queensland.
To partner with us click below: